I haven't posted because I've been getting ready for our big family vacation for this year. Car snacks are bought, laundry almost completed, google maps printed out, work taken off, suitcases dusted off.....
but yesterday we found out it has all been for naught.
our trip has been cancelled.
all thanks to this......


yep, that was our boat.
We were going to leave on Saturday, drive to CA and then get on the boat Sunday. Enjoy 7 days of endless eating and fun beaches. have a vacation that great memories are made from, but no....
the boat has been docked until the third week in January. and we are sad, so very sad. stupid fire. (and yes, we are glad, that we were not on that boat last week)
4 comments:
Wait, the boat that was stranded last week was the very same boat you were supposed to be on? Crazy! What a let-down! What are you going to do? Do you want to have Thanksgiving with us? (seriously)
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news!!! What a heartbreaker! I hope you guys can find something fun to do instead. (although I know nothing can really compare to a cruise.)
So glad you weren't on that boat last week....my friend Carrie was supposed to be on it at the same time as you...she's sad too!:( So, are you going in January?
I am so sorry about your trip being canceled. I am sure you will enjoy it even more come spring... right?
Post a Comment