Finally it was Nathan's time to shine and his time to make his brother and sister sit through a concert! On Saturday Nathan performed in his second piano recital. He played "Phantom of the Opera" and "I Just Love Pizzazz!" He did a great job. He also received a trophy for learning over 100 new songs this year (he learned 132!) Mrs. Rennon is a great piano teacher!
On Friday Nathan had his 3rd grade portfolio party. They got to show off a lot of the work they did this year, sing some songs, and of course, have yummy refreshments. Way to go Mr. Smarty Pants!
At the party, Nathan got to sing a verse of "Rainbow Connection" with 3 other boys. Needless to say, I've been walking around with that song in my head for days...ahhhh the muppets.....
I made Nathan's class autograph book this year so I got to "steal" a few photos from the ones his teacher gave me:)
| Puppets |
| Yoga! |
| With Mr. Z (the principal) |
| As Francis Scott Key in the 3rd grade program |
No comments:
Post a Comment