So what do I love about Miranda? Oh so many things! I am so glad that I have another girl in the house. It would be lonely here with out her. Miranda is girl to her core. She loves to shop, get her hair done, get her nails done, spend an hour just looking at accessories. Miranda is also an amazing cook. She loves to try out new recipes for main dishes or desserts. I blame at least 10 of my extra pounds on Miranda's cooking/baking. She makes some of the best chocolate chip cookies I think I have ever had. Miranda is also an amazing student. I never have to bug her about homework or upcoming projects...she is always on top of it. Another thing I like about Miranda is that she is a good friend. She really cares for her friends and is very loyal to them. We feel very lucky that she has picked some great friends. Together we hope they will continue to influence each other for the better. Miranda is also a great sister. Nathan really likes to spend time with Miranda. We are so glad Miranda is in our family. We are proud of the choices she is making with her life and hope that she continues to make those wise choices. And I didn't even mention how BEAUTIFUL she is! We love you Miranda!Tuesday, March 17, 2009
My Lucky Charm
So what do I love about Miranda? Oh so many things! I am so glad that I have another girl in the house. It would be lonely here with out her. Miranda is girl to her core. She loves to shop, get her hair done, get her nails done, spend an hour just looking at accessories. Miranda is also an amazing cook. She loves to try out new recipes for main dishes or desserts. I blame at least 10 of my extra pounds on Miranda's cooking/baking. She makes some of the best chocolate chip cookies I think I have ever had. Miranda is also an amazing student. I never have to bug her about homework or upcoming projects...she is always on top of it. Another thing I like about Miranda is that she is a good friend. She really cares for her friends and is very loyal to them. We feel very lucky that she has picked some great friends. Together we hope they will continue to influence each other for the better. Miranda is also a great sister. Nathan really likes to spend time with Miranda. We are so glad Miranda is in our family. We are proud of the choices she is making with her life and hope that she continues to make those wise choices. And I didn't even mention how BEAUTIFUL she is! We love you Miranda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Miranda sounds like a great kid. Happy birthday!
I can't believe your kids are growing up so fast. Miranda is a beautiful young girl. Too bad we live in Poky cause I'm sure she's a great babysitter too.
Great blog Lindy. Have fun in Boise. Wrong side of the state though.
John
What a beautiful tribute to Miranda! You are such a fun mom to go all the way to Boise for her. I'm sure you guys will have a great time together!
Wow a 14 year old girl. I hope you both have fun in Idaho.
Post a Comment