We don't know how he died. Our next door neighbors found him on their sidewalk and called us. He clearly had not been hit by a car. There was no blood, just peaceful sleep. He was just fine earlier in the day. Maybe it was poison or maybe a kitty heart attack. We will never know.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Oh Sadness....
We don't know how he died. Our next door neighbors found him on their sidewalk and called us. He clearly had not been hit by a car. There was no blood, just peaceful sleep. He was just fine earlier in the day. Maybe it was poison or maybe a kitty heart attack. We will never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so sad for you guys. I liked Charlie when I met him. I am praying for your comfort.
I'm so sorry. Losing a pet can be so hard. We lost our prairie dog pet several years ago and still haven't quite recovered...
(hugs)
He looks JUST like our cat Tiger and I must say I'm probably not going to grieve over her like you are over your Charlie when she passes to kitty heaven. Her best characteristic is keeping away the mice.
Charlie will always be in your hearts... thinking of you.
I am so so sorry to hear. Losing a pet is a tragedy. You are all in my thoughts at this time.
-Steph
Post a Comment