Today the sun is shining...Ahh who cares about the bit of snow on the ground. We are on the downside of winter. We've been plugging along.
Nathan is doing well at his new school. He still looks for me each time he goes out to recess or comes into the lunch room:) Lucky for me first and second graders have recess and lunch together. I've been able to be a fly on the wall as he has made new friends. On Saturday Nathan had his first ski lesson. It was a cold bilzzardy day in the canyon, but I think he still had a great time. Sadly, Matt didn't get a chance to take any photos.
Tyler is now playing the clarinet AND sax. He is liking both. He plays the clarinet with the regular band and the sax with the jazz band. And, as always, enjoys spending all the time he can with his amazing friends.
Miranda got her braces off. Her teeth look great, however, I have been forbidden to post a photo on my blog. Check out facebook to see how great she looks:) She also recently got the solo part for her choir's festival piece. You go girl!!
Jacob is eagerly awaiting news from BYU. We hope this will be the week. Jacob's also eagerly awaiting to find out if one of his pottery pieces will get selected to be displayed in the state high school art show, his band trip to Boston, graduation......just waiting --oh and still looking for a job.
Matt is still running. Waiting for the snow to melt so he can get back on the trails and waiting for my parents to win the lottery so he can play with the family full time:)
And as for me, I have been keeping busy being the mom. Tomorrow I fly out to Pella, Iowa for 6 days to help take care of my new nephew Levi. I am so excited! Matt's sister Laura and I get to go out and play "grandma's"--cook-- clean-- entertain Levi's three older siblings. In essence just be Paula's slave for a week. It's bound to be an adventure:)
So, that's what's up here. Oh and all the Jimmer mania. GO BYU BASKETBALL!!!!
4 comments:
Wow! You are so busy playing mom to all those busy kids! Have a great trip and enjoy playing "grandma"!
So much going on, as always! Good luck to your kids in all they're doing, and have a great time in Pella! Say hi to Levi for us.
Have a wonderful time spoiling little Levi! :)
Oh how fun. Tell Laura "Hi" for me. Also, I somehow misses Paula's #3. How is she already at #4?
Post a Comment