Sunday, May 8, 2011

Enough is Enough!

All right it's time to get off my lazy (or just busy) butt and update this blog. The problem is, the longer I wait, the more daunting the task is. I can't tell you how many times I've sat down and started to blog about my trip to Pella only to get discouraged about what else I have failed to update here. So that stops now. Here I sit, Mother's Day, in an empty house. I sent them all off with Matt to visit grandma. A bit sad, I guess, that what I wanted for Mother's Day was just a few hours by myself on the computer (that's half the problem--one computer-three teenagers-by the time I get a turn on this thing it's midnight!). Nonetheless, here I sit, 80's alternative turned up(Gotta love Yaz Radio on Pandora!), ready to download the last two months of our crazy, beautiful, wonderful, awful, amazing life.

Oh and, of course, I have to give a shout out to my sweet mommy. I wish I could give her a hug today. I need one, but alas, it will have to wait a few more weeks. Love you mom! Kudos and love also to my amazing mother-in-law. I still often wonder how she did it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I don't even know myself. As Jacob (Nephi's brother) said, We lived our lives as if in a dream.