Way back at the end of February I was able to go with my sister-in-law, Laura, to help my other sister-in-law, Paula, after the birth of her fourth child. We had such an great time! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my sister-in-laws? They are WONDERFUL!!! And it was so fun to take care of a newborn. Baby Levi was SO amazingly cute!
Just as cute, though, was this little mischief maker--Calvin.We stayed in Pella for five days- cooking, cleaning, stocking the freezer full of food, entertaining the kids, being entertained by the kids, making sugar cookies, swimming at the hotel, running errands, listening to Audrey and Jaxson read (oh ya, two more amazing smart and talented Hatch grandchildren!). Laura and I worked hard and played hard.
Oh yes, good times were had. It was sad to say goodbye to the Kremser family. I wish they lived closer, but, who really doesn't want to live in Pella? It's the perfect small town. Perfect for this cute little family.---well, I guess they're not too little anymore:)
Thanks Laura for letting me tag along! And no worries I won't say a word about the giant scary looking potato chip:)

No comments:
Post a Comment