We had such a great Presidents Day weekend! I spent most of it with my "little sis" Anna-Lisa at the Higginson condo in Park City. On Friday night it was just the two of us...relaxing, chatting, eating yummy food, sitting in the hot tub, and staying up WAY too late. Saturday afternoon her hubby and kids joined her and I left to get some things done at home. However, early Monday morning I joined her again...this time with my hubby and kids in tow too (well two of mine and an extra "adopted" one:). We started the day off on the sledding hill...skiing is way too expensive for the whole family! It was great weather..as you can see, it was a very sunny day. The sledding started off with lots of grumbling..thus this sour face.
It was a big hill that had to be broken in a bit:) After a few crazy runs, there were finally smiles.
After getting beaten by the hill we went back to the condo for hot chocolate, tacos, and warming up. Then it was off on a bus ride to main street and the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I think the kids loved it!
As soon as we got back to the condo it was time for swimming! Yep, you read that right...swimming. In a super heated outdoor pool and hot tub. See the steam? The kids loved when it started to snow while we were swimming. Swimming in the snow. What fun!
And yes, the pool is surrounded by snow:)
I know I've said it before, but I will say it again...I LOVE the Higginson family! I am so lucky they are a part of my life! What a great weekend. Thanks Anna-Lisa!
No comments:
Post a Comment