I can harly believe it. My baby is nine today!
To celebrate this grand event Nathan invited a couple of friends over afterschool to 'hang out'. This was not a party year. Yes, I'm one of those mean moms that only throws a birthday party every other year and that's only until they turn 12. After that, they can plan it all on their own. So, this year was a lot more mellow than last year's Lego party. I took the boys to Nickelcade and then to the dollar theather to see Puss in Boots. After that, it was time to go backt othe house for chicken nuggets, macarroni and cheese, presents, ice cream, and brownies. nathan had a great tiem hanging out with his friends, but as soon as the gifts were open he was eager to get started building. His favorite gift was this Lego helicopter. Retractable wheels and spinning propellers...not much better than that!
We are so lucky to have this Lego lovin' Nathan as part of our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment