Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Lucky Day

Today is a lucky day because it's the day I get to celebrate my favorite daughter.
 Today Miranda turned 17 years old.  CRAZY!  This past year has not been the best in her life, but I'm sure it is one she will look back on.  We are so lucky to have Miranda in our lives.  There are so many things we love about her:
*She bleeds Blue...BYU doesn't have a bigger fan --yes, kind of fun that my daughter is the one craziest about sports
*She is so dang smart!
* She is driven...no need to worry about her grades.
*She knows she's a daughter of God
*She's BEAUTIFUL!
*She is a great baker...LOVE her chocolate chip cookies.
* She has an amazing singing voice (even if she doesn't let us hear it often)
*She knows how to choose the right
*Her favorite movies are not "chick flicks", she likes them, yes, but her favorite movies are inspirational sports stories ie Forever Strong, Miracle etc...
*and oh so much more....


So, Happy Birthday to my lucky charm.  I can't believe you are 17! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Hope her day was amazing!

Stacey said...

Well, that was actually MY comment, under Cole's sign in apparently! :) I'm sure he wanted her to have an amazing day, too!