This past weekend was another weekend well spent at the Park City condo. This time I was able to spend the weekend with my AMAZING sister-in-laws. Oh how I love them! We had such a great time together! We were able to craft, watch movies, swim, craft some more, shop the Park City outlets, and, of course, eat LOTS of yummy food. Oh and get some great news early...Hatch grandchild #31 is on it's way! Congratulations Audrey!
 |
| Our wooden Easter eggs we made |
 |
| Laura even taught us some great cake decorating skills |
 |
| Or finished Easter cupcakes--don't they look great? YUM! |
 |
| The really cool sugar egg I made. Yes mom I made it! I wish you could see it. I should have taken a photo of the cute chicks inside all tucked into grass surrounded by jelly bean eggs:) |
 |
| Josie and Alice |
 |
| Lunch at Cafe Rio!!!!! Sorry about the funky eyes...red-eye fix gone bad.....oh well. |
So like I said it was a great weekend and I love my sister-in-laws. We missed having Jen, Tauna, and Paula there though. You gals need to join us next time!
1 comment:
What a great weekend! Thank you so much Lindy for inviting us up and putting everything together. It was so fantastic!
Post a Comment