Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Break

Today is the first day of Spring Break.  We have the WHOLE week off.  Yep, we are not going back to school until AFTER Easter.  I am ready for a break.  We so needed this break.  So what's the plan? What will I do with a whole week off work?
 No, sadly not that.  I would love to spend the week sitting on the beach like a few of my lucky friends.  That's what I did last year.  However, this year the budget said we should make other plans.  So, here's what I've really planned.....
SLEEP!
SLEEP!
SLEEP!
I will sleep in EVERY day this ENTIRE week.  I have let this kids know this is my big plan for Spring Break.  They are not as excited about it as I am, however they are willing to go along with it.  They have been shown the list of hour long jobs that will be done by the person who happens to awake mom from her slumber.  They decided the list was worse than letting mom sleep.

OK OK no worries, I also put a few other things on the to do list for the kids like going to the park, flying kites, going swimming, going hiking, going to the movies, etc. BUT it will only happen AFTER mom wakes up:)

No comments: