Did you ever have the experience when you find, because of stubbornness, you are on the wrong path. The signs have all been telling you, at random places on the path, that you were headed in the wrong direction. However, at each sign you had a good excuse for the sign to be there and a different way to interpret it. Then, when the path comes to a dead end, you’re left with heartache and sadness, wondering why “your way” didn’t work out. It’s what you wanted. Was it really that bad of a plan?
Well, that’s what I’m feeling today. I saw the signs, but chose to ignore them. Now, I am left with a bit a broken heart and wounded pride to find out that that path was never ment for me. So I guess there’s a different path for me, not lesser nor greater, just different. I trust in my Heavenly Father to guide me to be an instrument in his hands and put me where he needs me most and that someday I will be thankful for this road block, but for today, I am just sad.

1 comment:
:(
You're such a talented person who can do so many things--I'm sure your next path will be fantastic.
Post a Comment