| Brian and Gavin--Birthday buddies |
Tyler's Spring Break:
Tyler had a week off when the rest of us still had work and school, but he still came down and hang out with us for the week. He was able to spend quite a bit of time shadowing me at school and taught several of my classes. The kids LOVED having him there. He taught some of my classes this little tune so they always remember him:
Miranda Turns 24!:
What!!??! Miranda spent her actual birthday exploring Bryce Canyon with friends, but the day after we were able to go down to Provo and take her and her boyfriend, Jason, out to dinner at Tucanos. Grandpa Hatch joined us as well. It was of course yummy food and great to spend the evening with her. I can't believe she's already 24. She will be graduating from BYU in April and heading to law school this fall. She has been in the throngs of deciding which law school to go to. She has been accepted into several great law schools and has been given money to several as well. Many of these colleges are on the east coast. I know it has been a difficult decision for her. However, I believe the final decision has been made--she will be attending BYU Law! Go Miranda!
Snow and Petions:
Haha the next two items are random. The weather in March in Utah is no fun. One day it is snowy and the next it is sunny. One day--the day I took this video--it took me an hour to get to work. The roads were a mess. Ready for the sun to come out for good. Next, we had a funny thing happen at school. I got a "petion" saying the kids deserved more recess time and less language arts time. You read it and tell me what you think..Yep, they have had all the language arts they need :)
| WIN=What I Need=W.I.N. |
Goodness! It's taken us since February to find a car for Nathan. We finally got one just this last week. Nathan was so into looking for this car. He did all the research on this one. We ended up getting a Subaru WRX. It has a manual transmission so Nathan is learning to drive a stick shift. He really wanted a manual car. So far he's doing well and I bet he will be driving it to school before the end of the week.
Cousin Time:
We are still having cousins night every week or two. Nathan is having a lot of fun with that. He is lucky to have cousins his age. Last week the Ruppers took them to the temple for baptisms and then out to treats. This week we went to the junior high play at Summit and then out to Leatherby's for sundaes. Audrey's neighbor friend joined in on the fun too.
| Logan was there too, but he just doesn't like to get his picture taken |
No comments:
Post a Comment