Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kindergarten



Hummm….I’m not sure what to make of today. My youngest started Kindergarten. It seemed like this day would never get here, but then it showed up so fast. It’s a strange mix of emotions too. I’m not as sad as I expected, but I’m not as happy as I once expected I would be either. I will miss having my sidekick around. He’s been there for awhile. He was very ready to go. This morning before we left he told me "it’s the most excitingest day ever mom." I’m not sure I agree. I know this year just barely counts since he will only be gone a few hours a day. I suspect it might be harder next year. That’s it. I now have one more year to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker? Hummm…I’m just not sure.

2 comments:

Horsley News said...

I don't know who linked you to our family blog but welcome and glad to catch up on your lives.
Love Aunt Susan

angela michelle said...

Wow. Again, I'm so glad you do it first. I'm have mixed feelings about that day. I really could use the extra time...but then those little sidekicks never really come back! Maybe I'll be more reconciled by the time I get there--I have at least 2 more years!