This year I will have a motto and post it on my wall, on my planner, on my blog, on my BRAIN! Maybe that will work. The motto?
"Live and Let Live"
What does that mean to me? Live. Live my life and don't just let it cruise on by. In the rush of things I often let life get in the way of living. These years seem to be flying by at neck breaking speeds. I am well aware that all too soon my Hatchlings will leave the nest and these crazy days will be over. Am I enjoying them to the fullest or worrying and spending time on non-essentials? I need to help those around me live too. Help them to see the daily joys that surround us. To live to the fullest, I need to take care of myself mentally, physically, and spiritually. I need to be full of life so I can bring joy into the lives of others around me. I need to be organized with my time and tasks so that life doesn't get in the way of living. I need to make personal relationships with the Lord, my family-immediate and extended, and friends a top priority. These are the things I will take with me when all is said and done after all. I need to serve and love them--this is where I will find my joy and my peace. I plan to fully Live and Love in 2009.
So, that is the plan. That is what I hope to base my daily choices on. Wish me luck!
7 comments:
Can I steal your motto? I love your philosophy. I love to live and want to make life great for myself and everyone around me. Even from a distance you make my life better by being who you are. Thanks Love RaeAnn
Thank you for your great thoughts for the new year. You have a wonderful family!
I love your motto, Sweetie!
Dido.. I love the Motto, if only that were everyones motto.
Tell Matt I am in. '10 sounds like a plan to me. I will work hard to re-qualify sometime this year. How exciting.
Sounds like a good plan. I have no idea what to change for this year.
I'm thinking I may have to steal your motto too! Love it!
Lindy, Love it. If only we all could live that way, wouldn't we all be so much happier. "Men are that they might have joy." Good luck!
Post a Comment