We just got back from our amazing family summer vacation. We drove over 2700 miles--across Oregon, down the whole coast, into California to the Redwoods, back over to Crater Lake, and then finally home. We had a great time seeing some of God's beautiful creations. Between the kids cameras and Matt's cell phone we took well over 400 photos. I'm sure you don't want to see them all. However, there were enough that I wanted to share that I made a video. Now you get to decide if you want to watch it:)
8 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful vacation.
Great slideshow Lindy. It was really great to see you guys. We'll get together at your place I promise.
John
I loved the slide show and can't wait to hear about Grammy's penchant for flamingos! Awesome pictures!
Glad you were able to make it down to Prairie Creek. It's one of my favorite places on earth. Looks like you had a fantastic trip!
Carolyn
How fun! LOVED the photo of your hand in the sand with pink fingernails! Isn't Crater Lake the prettiest place?! Glad you had such a fun vacation. Love, Aunt Maryann
Cool Slideshow. How did you do that?
Looks like a great vacation. Beautiful pictures.
So sorry I missed the get-together with Elizabeth....about an hour before it started, Jace (my 2yr old) stepped on a nail that went completely through his heel. Poor little guy. We spent the evening (3hours) waiting at instacare to have them treat the puncture wound.:( I was so sad I missed the fun! You need to post more pics of it and give me an update on everyone! :)
fun and very pretty. I haven't even been to John's bakery. Sadness.
Post a Comment