On Saturday morning Matt and Jacob woke up early to climb Lone Peak--- the mountain we see out our front door. It was Jacob's first time and Matt's fourth. They were able to talk a few neighbors into going with them too. They were able to summit the 11,262 elevation and
descend in just over eight hours. They got
dirty and had a lot of fun.



After the boys got back,
Miranda and I left to go downtown with her good friend Mikayla and her mom for "Erin's Slumber Party". This is a big event held in the Hilton downtown sponsored by one of the radio stations. Mikayla won the tickets and was nice enough to invite us. We had a great time. There were tons of vendors, lots of food and give-a-ways, and $5 manis, pedi's, and massages. Perfect for a girl's night out. It was fun to see so many women hangin' out in sweats and jammies. No one was dressed to the nines...it was just casual...one big PJ party:)


Now you might be thinking Tyler and Nathan got the short end of the stick this weekend, but you would be wrong. During the day I took them to the dollar store and out to ice cream. While I was out, Matt took them to the movie. So, they had a great day too....even if they did have to do chores in the morning:)
7 comments:
Guess what. Lydia and her daughter Arrie were there too. Don't suppose you saw them with 2000 people.
Sounds like you all had a great day!
wow a public slumber party. What a great idea!
so incredibly fun! I'm jealous all the way around (yes, even of the hiking boys)...
Oh that chocolate fountain looks divine! What fun.
Matt still looks like a teenager himself. Those Hatches do have good genetics.
I can't believe how tall Jake is. Looks like a lot of fun.
John
Post a Comment