Thursday, August 27, 2009

Too Cute.........

Nathan got home from his first day of school and told me all the fun things he got to do. He had a great day. He was even able to open the applesauce in his lunch all by himself. After listening to the other kids stories of the day too, Tyler, Miranda, and I moved into the kitchen area for homework and dinner preparations. A few minutes later I went back into the front room to check what Nathan was up to. This is what I found......

I guess spending all day at school tuckered the little boy out!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

That's adorable! Sounds like he had a great day! Good luck with your transition.

Horsley News said...

I love it! First grade will do that to you if I remember right. Lol.

It was really good seeing you guys on your vacation. My boys enjoyed seeing their cousins as well.

John

angela michelle said...

Oh dear, that is too cute!