Well, not really, but it was great eating this box of YUM-O doughnuts. If you have not been to Beyond Glazed bakery in Draper, you should. AMAZING! One doughnut will fill you up, and probably get you half your days calorie allotment too:)Summer has been going great too. We have been marvelously lazy. Going to bed late and sleeping in. Going swimming and goofing off. We've already been camping once too, no pictures of it though:( This week Jacob has been at a BYU music camp and Miranda has been at girl's camp so it's been fun just hangin' out with the two younger ones. The weather has not been hot...in fact we've had the heater (at least in the mornings) on more days than we have had the swamp cooler on, but that's not stopping us!

5 comments:
Been there. Yummy, but VERY rich! I had a hard time eating my whole doughnut. Next time I really want a huge sugar rush, I need to go back.
MEAN MEAN MEAN
Cindy(Mom)
oh my gosh those doughnuts look absolutely beyond! sounds like fun times.
Dang those donuts look good. It may be time to a trip to Utah!
Broken toes suck. I know from experience. Poor thing.
Post a Comment