Last week.......
Monday: Jacob's Wind Symphony concert
Tuesday day: Nathan's 1st grade Charlotte's Web production
Tuesday night: Our only night with out a concert or performance. In the ER with Matt. Fractured arm.
Wednesday : Miranda's school musical...HONK!
Thursday: Miranda's school chior concert---umm no photos of this one, but they did a rock concert-great job too.
Wednesday : Miranda's school musical...HONK!Friday: Breakfast with high school friends and then off to Vegas for Kimberly's 40th birthday
Saturday: Hangin' out at the resort pool, enjoying amazing weather
-Going to Phantom!!!!!! Kimberly's step-father paid for all of us to go see Phantom. It was AMAZING!
Sunday-drive back home. Stop for a yummy dinner at Ron and Ria's house.
So, that was our week. And so fun that we got to share it all with Grammy and Papa. Now I think I need to sleep.

1 comment:
I'm exhausted reading about your week! Holy cow!!! Glad you're home safe and sound (and hopefully tan to boot!).
Post a Comment