Monday, December 19, 2011

For the Grandparents....

So this week, this month really, has been filled with concerts.  I think we are finally done for awhile.  Here are some videos requested by graparents...and ya, not all of these were taken this week:)

Nathan's piano recital in Ocotober.  The kids all wore their Halloween costumes for the concert.

Nathan- Fianlst in the Summit Academy's speach festival


These next two sounded a lot better in person, but it's still better than nothing,
Tyler and Cole--"The Cool Kids"


Tyler jazz band "Combo #7" sax solo at the Christmas concert


Miranda in the JHS Chamber Chior (she's the one on the chair) singing at the Christmas Oranges concert.

Miranda at her JHS chior concert.  She's standing!
(OK I will just have to add the video of Miranda later....it's not loading for some reason..)
What a great week of concerts.  I am so thankful for my talented kids.  Yep, they are amazing:)

1 comment: