17 years ago on December 20th.........
...I married my Sweetheart, Matt. Crazy that it's been that long and then at the same time crazy that's it's only been 17. I know you can't tell from the photos, but Matt was actually 23 not 17 when we got married...lucky him, he still looks young for his age. This year we had to celebrate our anniversary a few days early, because Matt's main gift form me was letting him go to the Las Vegas Bowl with his brothers. They had a great time, even if BYU forgot to show up.
So what can I say about my sweetie? He completes me. He is strong where I am weak and weak where I am strong...a pretty good match I'd say. I am so thankful I have him!
Tyler's Party!!!
On Saturday we had Tyler's 11th birthday party. Lucky me got to entertain 14 kids for 4 hours. We were going to go to the sledding hill, but I decided not to conquer that by myself...they played in the snow in our backyard instead. We also played a few games, had a white elephant gift exchange, ate pizza, cake, ice cream, and hot cocoa, and watched Kung Fu Panda. Tyler seemed to have a great time and he got a lot of great gifts. Take note, he invited girls too!
Hatch Family Christmas Party...
Always a fun night! How can it not be when you have a bubblegum machine filled with M&M's and a whole table filled with other Christmas goodies?

Not to mention great gift exchanges! The younger kids loved exchanging gifts with their cousins. The adults, and older kids, had a fun with crazy white elephant gifts...the only useful place for bacon spam! We all had a great time. We feel blessed to live by so much of Matt's family. It's great fun for us and the kids to have them all around.

Not to mention great gift exchanges! The younger kids loved exchanging gifts with their cousins. The adults, and older kids, had a fun with crazy white elephant gifts...the only useful place for bacon spam! We all had a great time. We feel blessed to live by so much of Matt's family. It's great fun for us and the kids to have them all around.
So, we are now enjoying our peace and getting ready for the fun Christmas Eve and Christmas Day will bring. We hope you are all having fun too!


5 comments:
it's always fun to see pictues of all those Hatches
and I still remember when you and Matt got married... I was young, but I remember how cool I thought you were. hee hee
Marry Christmas
I love your wedding photo. Too bad I didn't know you guys back then. Oh wait.... I was only 16, good thing that I wasn't dating Ron that young! :)
Congratulations on 17 years! Wow, you guys looked so young. Thanks for sharing that with us. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family!
In your wedding pictures, Matt reminds me of a young Andrew McCarthy. Happy Anniversary!
What adorable wedding/engagement pictures! Also I agree, a bubblegum machine with M&Ms makes the world happy--my Grandma has one in her little apartment attached to my parents' house and it keeps the kids nipping in for little visits all day long.
Post a Comment