As usual, we have been very busy with life and living. So busy, that I haven't had much time for blogging or blog stalking...so sad. Here's a recap of some of the fun things we got to do in January.
Tyler received his Webelos badge and his Arrow of Light award and crossed over to Boy Scouts. Way to go Tyler!!! Now we have 2 years with no boys in Cub scouts....too bad mom is still a den mother...
Tyler playing that doughnut on a string game at pack meeting
After 3 years Jacob FINALLY got his braces off. Yeah for Jacob!!!Jacob thinking he's pretty spiffy in his bow tie all ready for Concerto Night.
On Saturday we went tubing at Gorgoza Park near Park City. We all had a lot of fun and it tuckered the kids out pretty good. Luckily, it wasn't too crowded or too cold. They have a tug rope to get you back up the hill. That's the way to do it! We have a short video, but for some reason I couldn't get it loaded I will try it again tomorrow
So, it was a pretty good January...only another month and a half of full on winter!
PS..yes, today was my baby's 6th birthday, but I will write about that tomorrow. Now you have somthing to look forward to.
5 comments:
Jacob, you're looking sharp. I will show the picture of those fabulous teeth to Chad so that he can have something to look forward to.
W.O.W. that is an amazing smile
Sounds like January was a good time.
Jacob looks very handsome. I don't have a Cub Scout right now either. Weird! (And since I became the Primary president I delegated to someone else to be the person over Cub Scouts :)
Heehee... Jake loosk nice in a tux and bow tie...
~Some Friends
Post a Comment