A bug has taken over. A bug has taken over my brain and formed a very large brain cloud. It's been there since Friday. I am only able to write this because "It" has gone out to lunch and there are a few rays of sun coming through. I'm trying to take advantage of them while I can. Before it took over my brain it took over Matt's. Luckily, it has yet to conquer the brains of our children, yet I am sure it soon will. You would think that with all the medical advancements that have been made, the bugs would be all gone. We know they are there, yet there is nothing we can do about it except wait for it to get bored and move onto someone else. Maybe I'm suppose to feed it. Maybe I am suppose to starve it. I can't remember because of this dang cloud that has replaced my brain. Oh no! The bug is done with lunch. The clouds are covering those last few rays and I am out again..........
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
A bug
A bug has taken over. A bug has taken over my brain and formed a very large brain cloud. It's been there since Friday. I am only able to write this because "It" has gone out to lunch and there are a few rays of sun coming through. I'm trying to take advantage of them while I can. Before it took over my brain it took over Matt's. Luckily, it has yet to conquer the brains of our children, yet I am sure it soon will. You would think that with all the medical advancements that have been made, the bugs would be all gone. We know they are there, yet there is nothing we can do about it except wait for it to get bored and move onto someone else. Maybe I'm suppose to feed it. Maybe I am suppose to starve it. I can't remember because of this dang cloud that has replaced my brain. Oh no! The bug is done with lunch. The clouds are covering those last few rays and I am out again..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I met this brain bug of yours. He was here in MY brain for a couple of weeks. Fortunately the sunshine scared him away (and starting my period might of helped) Good luck getting your brain back. It can be done. Love RaeAnn
Get well soon!:)
We had a fun bug run though our house too, it was not fun.
This bug is one amazing place because it can be millions of places at once. I have been visited by this bug, and my children seem to have parties going on in their brains. Hope you get feeling better soon.
Jenn Cox
Post a Comment