Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm gonna SOAR!!

So, as you can all see by the amazing button on my sidebar--that by the by I created all by myself:)--I have a new theme for 2010. My idea of having a theme for the year instead of new years resolutions worked so well last year that I thought I would do it again. So in 2010 I am going to SOAR....live Simply, be Organized, stay Active, and Remember Christ. I'm off to start getting organized so I can have things simple. Wish me luck!

So, what are your goals/aspirations for the new year?

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love the idea of having a theme or motto for the new year rather than resolutions. I may have to do the same! Best of luck getting organized! :)

Audrey said...

That's awesome Lindy! Good luck. I enjoyed reading all your new posts, and I can't wait to see you on the 30th!

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

I like the SOAR. Clever!

angela michelle said...

i'd like to hear more about how last year's theme went. how did it work for you?