On Thursday night we were finally able to finish off Miranda's birthday celebration. Thanks to my wonderful friend Anna-Lisa, we were able to spend one night at the East Canyon Resort for a girl's get-away. We all had a great time....except for driving up there in and
out of blizzards.
Thursday night we made dinner and then the girls headed off to the hot tub.

They got out a few times to sit in the snow....crazy girls!

The rest of Thursday night was filled with eating tons of sugar (hot fudge brownie sundaes being the highlight) and junk food, watching chick flicks and staying up way too late. I think we finally got to sleep around 4am.

So I wouldn't be the loner, I invited my friend Dina
Croll to come along with me. We had some great chats while
scrapbooking and watching some movies of our own. Friday brought hours of shopping in Park City. Hopefully Miranda feels
adequately celebrated now:)
No comments:
Post a Comment