Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lindy Remembers

Did you know I have a small side business? It's called "Lindy Remembers". It's where I get paid for doing something I love--scrapbooking. Yes, lucky me. Yes, on top of being a substitute teacher, a PTA treasurer at two schools, a primary president, and mom of four, I do other peoples scrapbooks, cards, invitations, and reception sign-in books. Now you know why I have trouble keeping up withthe boys in the bathroom:)

Here are a few of my recent favorite layouts....taken with my crapy cell phone camera..sorry.



7 comments:

Kimberly said...

you rock girlfriend!

Stacey said...

You are amazing!

Dawn said...

So do people just give you their photos and you put them together??

Give me some details!!

Larkin Legacy said...

They're GREAT Lindy. You have a nice style. No wonder people are willing to pay you to do their stuff. Great side business.

Lindy said...

That's about it Dawn...with some consultation too so I know what colors they like, what the events were etc.

Julie Smith said...

So cute. I have to get my sister to do my photo albums. That's how lame I am. I certainly could not pull off anything like that.

angela michelle said...

I didn't know that you do that. But of course you're perfect for it. Those are awesome.