Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Vegas Wedding

Chris and Kimberly Sant
March 20, 2010
OK get ready for a long post. I was going to make a slide show out of the photos, but then I decided I wanted to comment on all of them...that makes for a long blog post.
A few weekends ago we got to travel down to Vegas for my little brother's wedding. There we met up with Albuquerque friends and family. The wedding took place at the MGM Grand in a beautiful courtyard probably built for just that, a wedding. The weather was great too, a bit windy, but warm.

My daddy and mommy
The reception was at the balcony suite Chris and Kim had on the 24th floor of the MGM grand. It was a great party with an amazing view. You could see all the pretty lights of Vegas and none of the trash below:) There was a DJ playing music out on the balcony. We had a lot of fun dancing and being crazy (and enjoying watching the others get drunk:)

Me with my sister-in-laws...lucky me!
Jacob and Miranda showing off their amazing moves on the dance floor.

Mom and Chris
Me and my family
Good times:)
This is how Tyler spent the evening. He wasn't too excited when I dragged him out on the dance floor. Nathan had a lot of fun dancing though.
Nathan --sugar high--at midnight (Utah time)

Tyler and JJ looking cool at the top of the Stratosphere
We stayed at the Stratosphere. Matt, Jacob, and my brother Bret couldn't resist riding the rocket on top of the Stratosphere. CRAZY!

There you go, you made it through my long blog. We had a great weekend in Vegas with my family. Funny, I didn't get to spend too much time with my brother Chris, the one who got married, but we did get to spend some great time with my brother Bret and his family and my parents...and even a bit of time with my Aunt and Uncle from Omaha. Good Times!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What a fun vacation!! I love going places with LOTS of family members. Looked like a Blast!!

www.fourspuds.com said...

That looks like a really good time Lindy. Why's your mom on Oxygen? Hope she's ok.