Happy 18th Birthday Jacob!!!! 
I'm having a bit of trouble believing that my son turned 18 today. What craziness is that? How did that happen so fast? Not sure. But what I am sure of, is that I have a pretty amazing son. Jacob is.... a great example, talented musician, creative artist, incredibly smart, mellow, nice, happy, kid who seems to be making wise choices. We are so lucky to have him in our family!

Last night Jacob had a small get together with friends (yes, there were boys too..I just couldn't resist getting a photo with him and all the girls:) They had yummy food (taco bar and blackberry cobbler instead of cake) and watched a movie in our backyard with the projector. We took the benches out of the cars and put a painters tarp on the tramp..mixed with lots of blankets and treats it turned out to be a great theater:)

Tonight we had the Hatch family over for a dinner to celebrate. I forgot to get out the camera for that one though. It's been a weekend of celebrating. I still need to write about what's been keeping the kids busy. Roadshows! The performed them Thursday
night. I'm waiting to get better photos, but here's a sneak peak.

Jacob=Shaggy Miranda=
DaphneGood Times:)
2 comments:
WHAT?!?! He's 18 already? That is so crazy! Happy birthday, Jacob!
Happy Birthday Jacob!
Post a Comment