Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall is.....

We have been having so much fun enjoying fall that I haven't had time to blog. So, here are a few of the things that we have been loving about fall....even if the weather has felt like summer.
*another trip up to Heber Valley *Football games!
*Mom's scrapbooking weekend in Park City with Anna-Lisa....always a good time!
*Kitties that want to go to school. They are not liking everyone being gone all day:)
*Hiking---They boys got to hike up Timp with Grandpa and Aunt Alice
*Endless road construction...urgh! I guess we are not enjoying this one, but I guess if it's fall that means we are getting closer to days that they can't do road construction.
*Orange! Lucky me. Matt brought these home for me last week...just because:)
*Leaves...our leaves haven't changed here, but they have up the canyon.
*General Conference!
*Ripe Peaches!! Since no one is in the Walter's house, we got a great crop of peaches.
*Peach crisp with said peaches....YUM-O!!!!
*Nathan playing soccer...ya, I'll get photos of that soon
*Tons of zucchini and tomatoes from the garden. Our zucchini plant went gang busters this year. We have bags of shredded zucchini in the freezer...looks like we'll be making zucchini bread all winter:)
So, it's been a busy fun fall so far--aside from the head cold I have had for the last three weeks. The weather should be changing soon so it can really start feeling like fall...and, we have so much more fun ahead...Jacob turning 18, roadshows, and my 40th birthday! WAHOO for October!

2 comments:

easleyfamily said...

I am loving fall too! I'm a summer girl at heart, but who can not love fall and all of it's yummy food and beautiful colors?

Julie Smith said...

Ooh, I so love fall.