
So last week was the performance of the stake roadshows. It was so fun to go and watch all of them. The kids preformed 4 times in 4 different buildings. They had fun...well kind of....the photo of "The Gang" shows Jacob's attitude about it:) Our ward's roadshow was great. It had the dwarfs, the princesses...

..zombie Snow Whites.....

...and even a witch...

..there were
whoo's too, but I didn't (or Miranda) didn't get a photo of them. Sad too, because Tyler was a
whoo. Oh and a mystery machine...

Jacob made a great shaggy. He even made his voice crack. Miranda and Tyler did great too. I hope we get a CD of their performance. It was a great night. I think roadshows are great fun, even if my kids really didn't. The leaders did such a good job with
costumes and
scenery and
spending all that time helping the kids practice. One day the kids will thank me for making them do it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment