Tyler had his party...
On the Second Day of Christmas Break....
Tyler turned into a teenager..
Crazy! We now have three teenagers in the house. For his birthday he wanted to go skiing. As you can see it was snowing quite a bit that day. I wasn't sure we were going to be able to make it back down the mountain...luckily we did. Tyler is lucky enough to have good friends to ski with. They are old enough now that I was able to just stay comfy sitting in the lodge while they skied.
On the third day of Christmas break....
We enjoyed the Christmas program at church...
and spent the day relaxing...watching Christmas movies:)
On the fourth Day of Christmas Break...
We baked and baked and had the Hatch Family Christmas Party....
This year we had the party at Ron and Ria's house. 43 people. What fun!! So much fun in fact, that I forgot to take any photos:( But here is the photo from a few years ago. We, of course, still had the M&M's and TONS of yummy treats and the gift exchange. Matt's sister Tauna and her family came from South Dakota. His brother Rich and his family also came. Good time..Good times:)
On the Fourth day of Christmas Break...
We woke up to a foot of new snow...
So a sledding we had to go:)
Tyler and James
Nathan and Sam
Matt and I also celebrated our 19th Anniversary. (It was actually the day before..) 19! Can you believe that? What an amazing, crazy, wonderful 19 years it's been. I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend:) And how lucky were we to be married in such a beautiful place!
On the sixth Day of Christmas Break...
We celebrated Matt's brother Mike's birthday...
Mike and Jen invited all of us to eat pizza. Then all six Hatch boys (and some kids and grandpa) went go-kart racing. A great boy activity:)
On the seventh day of Christmas break...
We finished up shopping, played games, watched movies and had lots of people over for dinner...
It's been great fun having family in town for Christmas. We've had several nights just chatting and visiting with family. And so now it's Christmas eve..and the fun's just begun. I'll be getting the turkey in the oven soon, Muppets Christmas Carol is ready to be watched....
OH how I LOVE Christmas:)
I just wish my family were here to celebrate too:(
2 comments:
You've had a very fun, festive holiday so far. Merry Christmas!
I love this post. How fun to see what you've been doing.
Post a Comment