Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas!

Well, Christmas is over. We had a great holiday here. It was filled with good food and tons of family... as it should. The kids were spoiled with gifts and treats galore.

Jacob and Tyler with their Christmas loot

Miranda and Nathan with theirs
The kitties even thought it was heaven for a day. Jack LOVED having it a mess with wrapping paper all over. He was just about as hyper as the kids were.
My Christmas present was a small video camera. I'm still figuring it all out, but I'm sure you'll be seeing more videos on here now. Here's my first test run with it.


So, now, we're in recovery mode. Picking up, cleaning up, and getting ready to start the new year at least somewhat organized. Today I'm working on laundry and being so thankful for it...Thanks Jan:)
Oh if there were just more hours in the day...

No comments: