On Thursday we went and had family pictures taken. It has been over 6 years since we actually had a family portrait session..needless to say, the kids have changed:) We LOVED the studio. The photographer was great. He really tried hard to make the kids comfortable and happy. They are a very affordable studio. I totally recommend them. Here are some of our favorites.
Check FotoFly out here.



7 comments:
So glad you had a good time! The photos turned out wonderully. My fave is the one with the red barn wall behind you. You simply must put that one on your wall for sure!
So cute! I am glad that I got to see more of them. :) We are going for our Family Christmas photos on Dec 20. I know... kind of late.
Those pictures look really great!
Darling!
Amazing pictures! I especially love the one with the red "barn" background!
Those are fantastic pictures. How fun! And those prices are amazing too. We'll have to do that sometime.
The funny face one is the best.
Post a Comment