Sadly, this year because of the abounding forest fires, we were not able to have a camp fire...no s'mores. That was a bummer and kind of interesting because it rained off and on the whole time we were there. Oh well. We as I said, love the camp and would NOT want it to burn down so, we ate cold s'mores:) Luckily we had plenty of indoor space to play lots of games..LOTS of games..games until midnight lots of games.
![]()
We had birthday cake and sang happy birthday to grandpa, ate lots of good food, hiked around the lake, and just enjoyed spending time together. Saturday afternoon they did canoes and paddle boats on the lake, but Matt and I had to get home. Tyler and Nathan stayed with grandpa, but I didn't get any photos of their fun. We have been going to Heber Valley Camp every year since 2007. It's a great tradition that my kids look forward to. Last year only the boys went...we were in the hospital with Miranda. It was great to be back this year. It is wonderful to see all the cousins bonding and deepening their friendships...have I mentioned lately that I have the CUTEST nieces and nephews! Oh how I love them. Oh how I love being a Hatch! Thank you Ron and Happy Birthday!
We sure missed having grandma and the rest of the family there!
1 comment:
Love the pictures! What a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment