I am in Albuquerque right now, but I just had to give you the news for the week. I have accepted a full time second grade teaching position at Summit Academy! Wahoo!! Now I have less than one month to get my classroom ready. Eeeeks! I am super excited---I will have some of the same kids I taught last year in first grade, but nervous about the big changes it means for our family. It means this fall instead of working part time like always have, I will be working full time and I will be going to school part time (taking a few night classes to work on my teaching licence through the ARL program). It will be quite a change for us. I hope we are up to the challenge. Here comes some craziness!!!
1 comment:
Congratulations! Very exciting news for you! I left you a message a week or two ago, but it sounds like you guys have been as busy as we have this summer. I'm thinking maybe you and I should go on a lunch date before school starts.
Post a Comment