Well, my calendar says June, the kids are officially out of school, I've planted the garden, but we are all sitting here huddled up in blankets. I'm not sure if it's going to make it up to 60 degrees today. I guess I'm OK with it if it means we will be having a cooler summer, but something tells me we will still see 100 degrees at some point. So, our first day of summer has been spent sleeping in (Jacob in true teenage fashion slept
until 1pm!), watching
TV, playing electronics and having good cuddle time. The kids know their rotten parents will put summer electronic restrictions into force on Monday so they are milking it while they can.
2 comments:
Seriously! I am so sick of it! I told Roscoe this morning, "I just want to be warm!" and he said, "Put on a sweater." I said, "I don't WANT to wear a sweater." He said, "Turn on the heat." I said, "I don't WANT.... Okay, I will. Wait! The heat is already on!" Grrrr.
I'm with you - this weather is making me grumpy! Even in AZ it was cold and rainy! It's us, we're jinxed!;)
Post a Comment