OK so I have to admit today I've been feeling a bit crabby (I'm blaming PMS...). We have been running crazy doing all those end of the school year things and trying to plan summer too. The kids were in one of their why can't we have and do all the things the neighbors do moods...URGH! One of the things I do not like about living here. So anyway I needed something to make me feel a little happier..something to make me smile. I found it. It doesn't get much better then this....
Doesn't that just take you back? Here's another...
Those are my two favorite from back in the days. Ok so the videos are a but corney, but oh well. They helped put a smile on my face so I can go to bed a little lighter and try to start the day tomorrow (I have leave for the middle school by 6:30am URGH,,,) with a better attitude.
PS Money....URGH....I hate it!
3 comments:
Oh, L'amour. Always makes me remember being besotted with Ricky Stratton.
Have you seen the movie Music and Lyrics? It's for people just our age who loved those awful pop videos back in the day.
I LOVE that show! Sadly I relate a little too much with the big sister.
Post a Comment