I am drowning in my laudry pile right now too and I only have two kids. UGH.... hey I totally think we need to get the girls together while I am out there for a lunch or something..... my schedule is of course really full and crazy but I know we can work something out. Even if we had a BBQ at RaeAnns or Maria's house or yours...;) it would be super fun. I get there June 9th and then fly home July 1st but I will spend a little bit of that time in Vernal visiting Gregs family and my friends there. I am running The Bear Lake marathon the 13th so I will bein Logan that weekend. and then my last weekend there we are having out sisters retreat... so it will probally need to be in the middle of the week or something. email me your cell # janni329@yahoo.com here is mine. 859-953-0328
4 comments:
Laundry and dishes never seem to be done.
I am drowning in my laudry pile right now too and I only have two kids. UGH.... hey I totally think we need to get the girls together while I am out there for a lunch or something..... my schedule is of course really full and crazy but I know we can work something out. Even if we had a BBQ at RaeAnns or Maria's house or yours...;) it would be super fun. I get there June 9th and then fly home July 1st but I will spend a little bit of that time in Vernal visiting Gregs family and my friends there. I am running The Bear Lake marathon the 13th so I will bein Logan that weekend. and then my last weekend there we are having out sisters retreat... so it will probally need to be in the middle of the week or something.
email me your cell #
janni329@yahoo.com
here is mine.
859-953-0328
seriously!
love that picture, too
If only I new the answer to this problem.
Post a Comment