Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweetheart Matt!!!!! He's 41 today.
We are so lucky to have him as dad of our family. I would include a photo of him, but our real computer crashed so I can't access any photos quite yet. Anyway, photo or not, he is still amazing and we are so glad he is ours:) Poor guy has to do tithing settlement most of today. Bummer of a day for him, but he still gets doughnuts and spaghetti.

Love ya sweetie! Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Jan T. said...

happy birthday to Matt! So glad you got such a great guy Lindy!

Audrey said...

Happy B-day to Matt! I tried to call, but didn't get a hold of you guys. I hope that he had a fantastic day!

josie said...

I hope my birthday buddy had a great day! I hope he's not mad at me for stealing you away on Saturday! :)