Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you. Who doesn't love a great give away...especially at this time of year?
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
-A Cricut machine..yes, I've finally decided I really need one. I need to stop borrowing the neighbors:)
-A silly LDS romance/mystery novel
-Various scrapbooking supplies (that's a must for any wish list right?)
-New kitchen counter tops (ya, I'm dreaming)
-A new computer
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
-All those silly handmade ornaments that the kids make at school--I love them:)
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
-A quilt
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
-Now this one's hard. I always got great gifts for Christmas. Probably roller skates.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
-Legos, clothes, an ipod
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
-Fudge, Sweet potatoes
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
-Scrapbooks, ornaments, gifts for the primary kids
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
-Muppet's Christmas Carol...duh!
9. Favorite holiday song?
-Most of them:)
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
-Doing all the traditions with the kids--lights, treats, gingerbread house, decorating, secret santa

How fun! Thanks to my talented friend Emily over at georgietees for the tag.
Now it's your turn. If you want to enter visit TodaysMama for details.

I tag...
Jan
Stacey
Angela
Amy
Nicole
Shamie
And anyone else who whats to:)