I have not posted lately because I am waiting for some pictures from my good friend Robert. You see, on December 6th I was able to whisk myself away to a blissful, happy, smile filled party in D.C. I believe my cheeks are still sore from all the smiling and laughing I did. It was one of those weekends that truly refreshes and revitalizes a mom. But, since I was in the presence of a true photographer, I let him take all the photos with assurance he would send them to me as soon as he arrived home.......needless to say, I am still waiting:(
So, you will have to wait too. I'm giving him until this weekend. If I have not gotten the photos by then, you will just get the story without them. But what fun and delight I have to share. Spending a weekend with those whom I dearly love and who throw that love back in abundance is chocolate for the soul. And to tempt you back for the whole story I will just have to say that we pulled off just about the best surprise party that's ever been given--Jerry only had to wait 40 years to get it. Aaaahhhh good times my friends, good times:)
1 comment:
okay Robert sent the pictures, now make that post!
Post a Comment