You know, I haven't been up to a whole lot lately. I guess I've just been too lazy to post. Here are some of the few things I've done since I last posted 10 days ago.
* We had our traditional pumpkin carving night with the Walter kids. Yummy chili, cornbread, cookies, and enough roasted pumpkin seeds to last for a few days.
*We picked up tons of forks out of our front yard--at least it's easier than TP


*I was a substitute teacher for my nieces class and Nathan's class (and other classes too). What FUN! Being a substitute has been working out great. Nathan was so excited every morning for a week before I taught in his class he would wake up asking "is today the day?" And, my niece brought me cookies when I taught her class. Lucky me--subs never get treats--especially in middle school:) Here I am looking all professional.

*We went to Grandma and Grandpa Hatches Halloween party. The kids got to trick-or-treat Grandma Greats and stomp on bubble wrap while listening to the monster mash. Not to mention eating doughnuts on a string, drinking a bubbly brew, and watching Blackbeard's Ghost.


*We went to Grandma and Grandpa Hatches Halloween party. The kids got to trick-or-treat Grandma Greats and stomp on bubble wrap while listening to the monster mash. Not to mention eating doughnuts on a string, drinking a bubbly brew, and watching Blackbeard's Ghost.

*We had such a fun a time trick-or-treating we forgot to take pictures. Nathan was a scarecrow and Tyler was a chicken laying an egg.
*Oh, and I we went to two band concerts and one choir concert too. Not to mentions the obvious hours spent at the church, parent teacher conferences, PTA meetings and duties, and completing a large project for my professional scrap booking business (more on that project later).
So, I guess I've just been a bit lazy and I'm feeling a bit bored. Can you think of anything for me to do?








3 comments:
get your butt in gear and DO something already, why don't you? That picture of you is beautiful.
Life just keeps moving. Sometimes I wonder if it will ever slow down. I just want to enjoy every minute but it's all flying by so quickly.
can't wait to hear more about subbing and the scrapbooking biz. sounds like good times!
Post a Comment