We were lucky to join in on her birthday dinner too. Have I ever mentioned how much Miranda likes food--especially good food? (I know you would never guess by looking at her) She picked to have spare ribs, mashed potatoes and squash for dinner and then homemade blackberry pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Yum-o! It was a lucky day for sure! We LOVE Miranda!Monday, March 22, 2010
Lucky us!
We were lucky to join in on her birthday dinner too. Have I ever mentioned how much Miranda likes food--especially good food? (I know you would never guess by looking at her) She picked to have spare ribs, mashed potatoes and squash for dinner and then homemade blackberry pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Yum-o! It was a lucky day for sure! We LOVE Miranda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't you just love having a Miranda in your family? Everyone should have one. And oh my gosh, what great taste in food.
Happy Birthday Miranda!
Happy B-day Miranda! I hope you had a great day, it was great to see you all!
Post a Comment