So it's Monday and I thought I should get back to Monday Memories.
After all, I have a lot to share and it will take quite awhile at the rate I'm going. However, I wasn't feeling in the mood for any big story so I
settled on a few photos that would surely give you a good laugh. My dad, being a photographer, would sometimes let me and a friend be his
guinea pig model. Me, being a girl, always thought this was a great idea. These photos are from one such shoot. I was in 7
th grade. Man I have
groovy hair. And how about that eye shadow? Don't you wish youhad bangs like that too? I am looking fine...ah... ya:)
3 comments:
Those are great! I'm really glad you shared those!
I LOVE these pictures-- especially the bangs!!
Having 7 sisters that also grew up in the 80's I know that bangs like that take a lot of work. By the way, Tyler has your smile.
Post a Comment