Saturday, March 27, 2010

Singing and a sneak peak

On Wednesday night Miranda sang in her middle school's choir concert. They did such a great job. It's always hard to do something like this justice with photos or even a video, but just for grammy and papa's sake we tried. Miranda is on the front row second from the right.


Also, last weekend we went to Las Vegas for my little brother's wedding. We had a great time, however, I didn't take many photos. I just had my cell phone. I let my older brother, with a great camera, take the photos. Now I'm just waiting for him to send all the photos my way. But while I wait, here are a few "sneak peeks" of the photos I took.

The boys a tM&M world
Food-Food-Food

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like fun!
I can't believe how big your boys look. Time gets away from me...

How are you feeling BTW??