A 2003 Honda Odyssey I'm still missing MY van, but I guess this one will do. We are extremely glad to be done with the whole car buying process. I will just have to make it MY van. But now I can do it with a nicely heated bum:)
Nice ride, Lindy! It will take me a minute to recognize you on the road now. I will look for the gal with the contended smile... the gal with warm, toasty buns.
4 comments:
Love heated bums! And love the new van. Whoo hoo!
I'd like to chat on fb with you. Get on, why don't you? :)
Seat heaters are wonderful, but I've only had a few occasions to use them here in SoCal. Glad you and your family are all doing ok.
Nice ride, Lindy! It will take me a minute to recognize you on the road now. I will look for the gal with the contended smile... the gal with warm, toasty buns.
Post a Comment