So, you wouldn't think that a ball of yarn could make too much mess right? Wrong. When a 5 year old finds a ball of yarn and there's a cat involved...it can make a lot of mess.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
A ball of yarn
OK so this happened a month or so ago, but I haven't had time to post it. Here's the story.....
So, you wouldn't think that a ball of yarn could make too much mess right? Wrong. When a 5 year old finds a ball of yarn and there's a cat involved...it can make a lot of mess.
I had really only left him on his own for about 15 minutes (while i was checking blogs no dought). They had the yarn strung thorough the top floor, down the stairs, and through a large portion of the main floor. Nathan would throw the ball of yarn and Charlie would chase it and stop it. Then they would start it again. By the time I got to checking in, they were both quite tangled up in the yarn.
Silly, Silly, Silly
So, you wouldn't think that a ball of yarn could make too much mess right? Wrong. When a 5 year old finds a ball of yarn and there's a cat involved...it can make a lot of mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nathan looks so happy!
Five year old boy is all I need to hear and I would expect none less.
Post a Comment