"Make new friends, but keep the old...
One is Silver and the other Gold!"
One is Silver and the other Gold!"
Sarah (Pixton) Slade, Me, Jan (Donahoo) Turley, Kimberly (Morgan) Higginson
What a week! After finally recovering from that silly head cold...which took me almost a week to do, I've made up time by playing lots. I needed to. It was my birthday week. On Tuesday night some of the ladies from my neighborhood (and my sister-in-law) took my out to dinner at the Olive Garden. I needed their white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. Yummmmm!! We had a fun time. I've made some good friends here. Then on Wednesday, my birthday, my dad flew into town. He will get to spend a week and a half with us. We will miss having Grammy here,but are glad that we at least get Papa. I am sure you will hear more about him hanging with us later, but it was fun to have him here on my birthday. My kids and husband spoiled me with some great gifts and a day off housework. Then, last night my best friend from high school/college, Kimberly Higginson, flew into town from Virgina. We used her visit and my birthday as an excuse to have an Albuquerque girls night out. It was so FUN to catch up with all the ladies. It's funny that so many of us live here now. I LOVE hangin' out with old friends who know me well. Who know the obnoxious me from high school and still love me. Us four in the top photo came along with Sarah's sister Rosie, Jan's sister Melanie, Anna-Lisa Glad and Jodi Hess. We missed you Elizabeth!!!Anna-Lisa and Jodi
4 comments:
I have the same pic on my blog. Thanks for sending it to me! It was really fun! We need to get together more often.
So sad to miss it. I'm sure it wasn't quite as fun without me:) I hope you had a great birthday. Did you get my e-mail? (A day late)
Take care,
Elizabeth
It's sound like you had a fun birthday week. We all need a little party once and a while.
*steals picture* how did you get it black and white and cut so nicely? love you lady. Thanks for getting together the get-together.
Post a Comment